Choose your most suitable exam date and benefit from our expertise in exam management.
Select your exam
First select the Cambridge English exam you want to take.
To find out what level you have, you can take a Cambridge Placement Test. If you already know which exam you want or need to take, go to the registration page and select the exam you want to take and the date.
You can register online.
If you have any special requirements, you can find out here how we can help you.
There is a deadline to register for each exam session. You may still be able to register for exams after this date, but you will have to pay a penalty fee. You can find more information about late registration penalty fees from the terms and conditions document.
Submit your registration
After fill in the form, you will be required to submit the following documents via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to minimise delays you must include your Registration Reference Number in all communications.
- A scanned copy of your identification document that you registered with (Passport or Kenyan ID). The document must be valid.
- For candidates under 18 years, please attach a clear copy of Parent/Guardian’s ID document (Passport/Kenyan ID).
Please note you will not be allowed to attend an exam if you have paid but have not completed the application and submitted this along with all required documents to our Exam Centre. All documents must be received before the registration deadline.
Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email for our customer service.
If you have submitted your registration and haven’t received a confirmation message after two working days, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +254 xxxxxxx.
Pay for your exam
Fees for each exam is listed on the registration system.
Your application will not be processed until you have paid for your exam in full.
Payment in full must be received before the registration deadline of the exam you selected.
There are two ways you can pay:
1. Pay via Mpesa
Below are the steps to follow to proceed with the payment:
– Safaricom Mpesa / paybill
– Enter business number: 933 226
– Enter account number = last name & first name of the candidate
– Enter amount
– Enter your pin
2. Pay by cash deposit at the bank
All cash deposit payments should be made at any NCBA Bank branch.
Follow the instructions below to complete the deposit slip:
- Ensure that your full candidate name is clearly indicated. Your name must match the document (passport / Kenyan ID) that you used to register with.
- Indicate your Registration Reference Number.
- Send a scanned copy of your payment slip to at firstname.lastname@example.org . The subject of your email must include your Registration Reference Number.
|Beneficiary Bank Name
||School / Language Institution Name and Reference Number.
Example: French school -00A3
Receive your confirmation of entry
Once you have successfully registered and completed the payment process, you will receive via email your confirmation of entry approximately 7 days before the exam.
Each candidate will also receive a reminder email 48 hours before the exam.
Check the form as attached doc to incorporate the info on the online form
+ add Special Arrangements
Please tick the box and enter relevant information or comments in regard to the requirement of special arrangements (dyslexia, wheelchair users, etc.).
Top of Form
I require Special Arrangements.