Cambridge English – First for Schools Trainer
These books are used to prepare students for the exam. They include six practice tests with answers and teacher’s notes with ideas for setting up and extending tasks in the classroom.
The first two tests are fully guided with step-by-step advice on how to tackle each paper. Extra practice activities are informed by a bank of real candidate’s exam papers and focus on areas where students typically need most help.
- The ‘‘with answers’’ version features a key with clear explanations, including model answers for the writing paper
- Additional grammar, vocabulary and writing practice to help students avoid typical exam mistakes
- Step-by-step advice on how to approach each paper
- Detailed information on the exam features
- Audio for the listening and speaking test activities is available online for download